What is Samepage?
Samepage is award-winning collaboration software built to help teams co-author documents, share files, manage tasks & calendars, draw diagrams, edit spreadsheets, & more – in real time. Secure sharing helps you collaborate with co-workers, contractors, clients, etc. Built-in free group chat & video calling lets you see your team and its conversations alongside the content you’re working on together. It also integrates with hundreds of apps to help you consolidate workflows & avoid email overload.
Samepage is suitable for organizations of all shapes and sizes – including marketing agencies, HR departments, educational and non-profit organizations. It can be implemented across teams of employees, customers, consultants, partners and vendors.
Pages in Samepage can be shared with anyone (subject to user-access controls & sharing rights set by administrators), keeping them up-to-date and in sync. Native mobile apps make people and projects accessible to team members from anywhere, on any device. Native desktop apps make it easy to keep Samepage accessible from laptops and desktops.
Files stored on Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, and Egnyte can all be included on pages in Samepage. Samepage also integrates with over 1000 other popular apps through Zapier.
Videos and Tutorials
Starting from: $7.50/month
Pricing model: Free, Subscription
Free Trial: Available (No Credit Card required)
Free: Free for unlimited users.
Samepage Feature Summary
- Available in 10 languages
- Collaborative workspace
- Comment on pages, files, tasks. Group & 1:1 chat.
- Desktop & Mobile Apps
- Discussion board
- Easily create assignable tasks with deadlines & reminders.
- Edit pages, tasks, & more in real time with others.
- Enterprise-level Security
- Event Calendar rollups for every team.
- File Sharing
- File management
- File synchronization
- File transfer
- Group Chat
- Group Video Conferencing
- Group calendars with event attendees for every team
- Group scheduling
- Instant messaging
- Integrate team calendars with iCal
- Invite internal and external members.
- Live video chat plus integration with YouTube & Vimeo
- Live video conferencing with 15+ people
- Meeting management
- Privacy controls for both internal and external members
- Push notifications for all relevant updates
- Real-time Collaboration
- Revision History
- Shared Calendars
- Task Management
- Tasks show percentage complete.
- Team conversation
- User access controls
- Video calling